Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 208 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 208

Perhaps you should stop making these

Urg, really, there is nothing to it. It would of been cool if you just made one movie about the whole thing, actually creating a storyline, but this just doesn't do it for me. I love to laugh with hitler things, but this is really screwed.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I'm not going to stop making these just because you personally dislike them. You're far from anyone special.

There is a storyline. Adolf Hitler is trying to catch all of the Pokémon.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Ahahahaha

WOnderful, really entertaining, can't say a lot because I'm still laughing, great job!

Big Epic Fight!!!!!!!! Big Epic Fight!!!!!!!!

Very nice

Good fight, was made very realistic by the cracks on walls and floor and also the shaking of the platform. Can't say anything about the music though because I watched without sound, but that won't break the fun I guess.

The Accident Collab The Accident Collab

Hmmm

It wasen't that funny, most things only moved my lips a bit (except the first 2 and the Chuck Norris part, that was pritty good). Animations aren't the problem, even the worst animated things can be funny, but the last movies really had a lack of humor in it.

Assios responds:

Okay, so if you find a movie with really good graphics, and with no humour, it's considered bad by you? Thanks for your review anyway.