Cult Classic Cult Classic

I love these kind of search games, but there is nothing to search for. It is just clicking figures and collecting medals. Make it harder by letting us search for a specific character and then getting the medal, that would make it perfect!

deathink responds:

Older search games I have made were like that, I just gave you a name and you had to figure it out. It was real cool, but the learning curve was very hard. If you got stumped on a couple that was it, the walkthrough was your only option. But this one has a perfect learning curve. At first its ridiculously easy, click almost anywhere and you get a medal, but as you find more and more, they get harder and harder to find. In a way, I just wanted to make it so you could sit back and enjoy the artwork. Thanks for your review :)

Draw Your Way Draw Your Way

It's not that bad, perhaps put in some music and different colors for variety. Also, a suicide button would be nice in case you get stuck.

nellecter responds:

there is a refresh button on the left in case you get stuck ;)
..about music..you're right ;)

The Heavy Metal Logo Quiz The Heavy Metal Logo Quiz

These things are fun, but most logos are a bit too easy for metalheads. A game with logos from black/death metal bands would be fun, a lot of logos really are a challenge to decipher. With the help from metal-archives (and your patience) you can make a really big game out of it, or several even.

codemonkey77 responds:

Thanks for the input Chernobog, a death metal one is in my plans...either as an added level or a separate game =D

Claustrophobia Claustrophobia

It is fun to play, but after a few repeats, the game got stuck on a black screen, and just now, it got stuck again, just randomly while playing. Also, I didn't see any medals popping up, so not sure if they work.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Enjoyed it!

Really nice game, a lot of games you can play, even the first on the ranking (for the moment). Though I can't seem to find floor 5, do you need to do anything special for that? Also, there aren't instructions with the games, now , most are known and don't need any, but I didn't know what to do with the dice game. Otherwise, good job.

Super Ryucopter Super Ryucopter

Found a bug

When I paused the game just before Bison appeared and unpause, Bison seems to be stuck and can't fire laserthings from his eyes. Anywho, the game was pritty nice to play, but I already got the 3 medals in 5 minutes, so a bit short.

Penalty Kicker Penalty Kicker

Like everyone said

The controls are awful, it is a good attempt to introduce something new into a penalty game, but you really need to work it out more. Perhaps adjusting your aiming via the arrow panel on the computer could be a better idea, probably more controleable.

3D Maze Escape V0.1 3D Maze Escape V0.1

Has potential

I really would like to see a more worked out version of this game. Nice to put in mini games, but if you press retry, the game just gets stuck. Can't say more about it, just that you made a good fundement for a better version, keep it up!

Go Go Gunship Go Go Gunship

Fun but easy

A bit too easy I would say, I played it for about a half hour and got tired of it because the enemy wasen't able to kill me, so I just killed myself. But yeah, like I said, really fun shooter, but you should add some more harder enemies. Perhaps slow down the weapon deliveries.

Penalty Fever Plus Penalty Fever Plus

Finally!

I'm enjoying Penalty Fever for a long time now and waited for a game with more capabilities. What I don't see is a return button for when you choose a game, could be pritty handy for when you accidentally pick the wrong competition. Also, the game seems to be going very slow, not sure if that is because of my computer, but I'll just state it here in case.