Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 208 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 208

Perhaps you should stop making these

Urg, really, there is nothing to it. It would of been cool if you just made one movie about the whole thing, actually creating a storyline, but this just doesn't do it for me. I love to laugh with hitler things, but this is really screwed.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I'm not going to stop making these just because you personally dislike them. You're far from anyone special.

There is a storyline. Adolf Hitler is trying to catch all of the Pokémon.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Ahahahaha

WOnderful, really entertaining, can't say a lot because I'm still laughing, great job!

Big Epic Fight!!!!!!!! Big Epic Fight!!!!!!!!

Very nice

Good fight, was made very realistic by the cracks on walls and floor and also the shaking of the platform. Can't say anything about the music though because I watched without sound, but that won't break the fun I guess.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I love these kind of search games, but there is nothing to search for. It is just clicking figures and collecting medals. Make it harder by letting us search for a specific character and then getting the medal, that would make it perfect!

deathink responds:

Older search games I have made were like that, I just gave you a name and you had to figure it out. It was real cool, but the learning curve was very hard. If you got stumped on a couple that was it, the walkthrough was your only option. But this one has a perfect learning curve. At first its ridiculously easy, click almost anywhere and you get a medal, but as you find more and more, they get harder and harder to find. In a way, I just wanted to make it so you could sit back and enjoy the artwork. Thanks for your review :)

Draw Your Way Draw Your Way

It's not that bad, perhaps put in some music and different colors for variety. Also, a suicide button would be nice in case you get stuck.

nellecter responds:

there is a refresh button on the left in case you get stuck ;)
..about music..you're right ;)

The Heavy Metal Logo Quiz The Heavy Metal Logo Quiz

These things are fun, but most logos are a bit too easy for metalheads. A game with logos from black/death metal bands would be fun, a lot of logos really are a challenge to decipher. With the help from metal-archives (and your patience) you can make a really big game out of it, or several even.

codemonkey77 responds:

Thanks for the input Chernobog, a death metal one is in my plans...either as an added level or a separate game =D